A canteen service operates each College term day for students Kindergarten to Year 12. The Canteen complies with the NSW Healthy Food Guidelines.
Students ordering lunches from the canteen must have these orders placed before the morning bell. Students may also purchase additional items from the canteen at recess and lunch times. It is requested that parents do not allow students to carry large amounts of money (more than $10) for use at the canteen. Canteen facilities are not available for Pre-K students.
Once registered, all lunch orders are to be placed online via the College website/College community links to the Canteen at https://www.munchmonitor.com.
Orders must be placed online before 9:00am.
MunchMonitor allows parents to:
* Place lunch orders online up to four weeks in advance
* Top-up your account online using VISA/Mastercard (or with cash at the canteen)
* List allergies to alert canteen staff during account sales.
* Give your children a set amount of snack money on the account
* Prohibit your child ordering food items on the menu that you do not wish them to eat
* View an order history
Families using the online system need to set up an account via https://www.munchmonitor.com.
* Enter School ID:
Junior School ID: rhacjnr
Senior School ID: rhacsnr
and password munch2155
* Click Submit
* Add your email address and creating a memorable password
* Follow the steps to create a parent profile
* Add your students to your account
* Click on Account Top-up to transfer money into your account. You’ll be directed to
ANZ’s secure eGate website
* You’re ready to use your online account.
MunchMonitor costs just $3.65 per family account per school term.